At Orange Valley’s Crown Valley Cosmetic Surgery Center, we offer our patients a chance to undergo all procedures right in our outpatient facility. There are several benefits to choosing an outpatient center for cosmetic procedures, including:
- More personalized care. Our surgeons do not need to maintain busy hospital rotations or tend to numerous patients at once. As a result, you receive a greater amount of attention and care. Our staff is easy to reach and access, especially if you have any questions leading up to or following your procedure.
- Specialized staff. Our staff is focused on a narrow range of procedures. Our Orange Valley surgeons, nurses, technical staff, anesthesiologists, and administrative staff are all trained and specifically experienced in the exact procedures you will be undergoing in our facility.
- Greater comfort. In addition to a quieter facility in comparison to a bustling hospital, we offer comfortable and specialized areas for waiting and for recovery. Since our procedures take only a few hours and require no overnight stay, choosing an outpatient center also means that you can spend your recovery time in the most comfortable place possible – your own home. You’ll be able to come back and see your surgeon regularly for any necessary follow-ups.
- Lower cost. Since there is no overnight stay necessary, the overall cost of your surgery will be less than one performed at a hospital. Since our facility has a specialized focus, we are able to keep our prices competitive.
- Ease of scheduling. Our Orange County outpatient facility eliminates the frustration of canceling or rescheduling that occurs with hospital emergencies. You’ll also find that it’s easier to meet with a surgeon for an initial consultation or follow-up visit.
Call or visit us today to find out how you can experience all the benefits of an outpatient center for cosmetic surgery right in Orange County.